Thanks for a great outdoor season!

Highside20

Thanks for a great outdoor season!

Post  Highside20 on Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:00 pm

I wanted to thank everyone for a great outdoor season. It was a blast to be able to race the nitro cars again. I want to especially thank Sean G. for all that he did. Can’t wait for next year!

Mike H.
    chromedome

season?

Post  chromedome on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:15 pm

I was under the understanding (and been telling ppl) that onroad was going to run out there all winter? did that change?
    darcydawg

Re: Thanks for a great outdoor season!

Post  darcydawg on Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:25 am

Highside20 wrote:I wanted to thank everyone for a great outdoor season. It was a blast to be able to race the nitro cars again. I want to especially thank Sean G. for all that he did. Can’t wait for next year!

Mike H.

+1000!!!

Carter
    Sean Guthrie

Post  Sean Guthrie on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:11 am

We ran this past Saturday and had a smaller turn out and all the people agreed we should end the season out there and get ready for carpet. We are hoping to be able to start racing carpet in November. We also used all of the VHT we had and it doesn't make sense to buy another barrel. Can't wait for next year!! And thank you to all that supported RCRIOT again this year!!
    chromedome

Post  chromedome on Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Sean Guthrie wrote:We ran this past Saturday and had a smaller turn out and all the people agreed we should end the season out there and get ready for carpet. We are hoping to be able to start racing carpet in November. We also used all of the VHT we had and it doesn't make sense to buy another barrel. Can't wait for next year!! And thank you to all that supported RCRIOT again this year!!

where is carpet gonna be?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:17 pm