Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Don’t forget we have a race night Friday August 5th!

Highside20
    Highside20

Don’t forget we have a race night Friday August 5th!   Empty Don’t forget we have a race night Friday August 5th!

Post  Highside20 Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:32 pm

Don’t forget we have a race night Friday August 5th! So bring them out for what is going to be another great night of racing!

Also, sorry to anyone that came out for practice on Thursday. There was a little confusion and the main gates were lock. In the end the track was flooded from the rain we had the last couple of days and I ended up spending the entire night pumping, bucketing and squeegeeing.

Mike H.
    Zac_with_no_K
    Zac_with_no_K

Don’t forget we have a race night Friday August 5th!   Empty Re: Don’t forget we have a race night Friday August 5th!

Post  Zac_with_no_K Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:03 am

Do you know an address that will work on a GPS? I tried making it out twice and got lost both times..

I don't think I'll be able to make it tomorrow. Have to wait on a part to come in the mail. But I am really looking forward to finally seeing the track soon.

I'm guessing the next practice/race will be in two weeks? I'm hoping to get up there with TC,Tamiya mini and SC.

Zac
    Highside20
    Highside20

Don’t forget we have a race night Friday August 5th!   Empty Re: Don’t forget we have a race night Friday August 5th!

Post  Highside20 Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 pm

Zac,

Does your GPS take lat long? If so you could try 35.02042, -106.859572.

If all else fails just travel I-40 (west if you are coming from the city) to the Paseo Del Volcan exit. Head south on Paseo Del Volcan until the first stop sign you see. This will be Central, but it might be labeled as a Frontage road or Cerro Coronado Road. Take a right and head West. Drive this for what seems to be forever and you will run into another stop sign. This road will be Shelly Drive and you should start seeing signs for the track. Hang a left on Shelly road heading South and follow it until you run into another stop sign. Turn right heading west again and take the first entrance on the left. Our track is directly west for the entrance, so hang a right after the mobile home.

Hope to see you out!
    Zac_with_no_K
    Zac_with_no_K

Post  Zac_with_no_K Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:48 pm

Highside20 wrote:Zac,

Does your GPS take lat long? If so you could try 35.02042, -106.859572.

If all else fails just travel I-40 (west if you are coming from the city) to the Paseo Del Volcan exit. Head south on Paseo Del Volcan until the first stop sign you see. This will be Central, but it might be labeled as a Frontage road or Cerro Coronado Road. Take a right and head West. Drive this for what seems to be forever and you will run into another stop sign. This road will be Shelly Drive and you should start seeing signs for the track. Hang a left on Shelly road heading South and follow it until you run into another stop sign. Turn right heading west again and take the first entrance on the left. Our track is directly west for the entrance, so hang a right after the mobile home.

Hope to see you out!

Thanks Mike.

I'm not sure if it takes lat long, but I don't think I'll need it anymore. I think the directions you just posted made it a lot clearer.

Last time I turned around at the stop sign at the end of the dirt road(if I remember correctly) I must of done something wrong on google maps.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:08 am